Venue: Hostel Zaostrog
- Both SEYGO and Open Tournament will be organized in the Hostel Zaostrog (like in 2019), in a friendly and safe environment of the Restaurant Terrace (see the pictures).
- For the participants of the Summer Go Festival accommodation in Hostel Zaostrog is offered in rooms with 2, 3, 4 and 5 beds
- The price of 290 EUR includes the full-board for 7 days with all camp activities and the entry fee for Zaostrog Open weekend tournament.
- For participants who are not accommodated in hostel Zaostrog, the fee for camp activities is 50 EUR.
- For participants who are not SEYGO Tour 2022 subscribers, the fee for SEYGO tournament is 15 EUR.
- Please, check the accommodation option in the registration form.
- The Hostel Zaostrog usually expects the advance payment of 20% of total cost by 10th August 2022.
- Zaostrog can be reached by highway A1 (exit Zagvozd), passing through the tunnel with a short drive along coast.
- The Split Airport is well connected with many European airports. Some low-cost airlines include Split as the destination. Summer flights to Split are very popular and should be reserved well in advance.
- The simplest way to go from the Split Airport is the Shuttle Transfer to Split Bus Station (ticket: 45 HRK = 6 EUR)
- The distance between Split bus-station and Zaostrog is 100 km, there are not so many direct bus-lines to Zaostrog, consider taking a bus to Makarska and inform the organizer.
- Details about Covid-19 conditions will be updated here as well: Health
Croatian currency is called “kuna” (HRK). The exchange rate is approximately 1 EUR = 7,60 HRK. The exchange can be made in banks or post offices.
Croatia operates on 230 V, 50 Hz. Visitors from the UK might need an adaptor.
During the tournament, we expect pleasantly warm, sunny weather perfect for swimming in the crystal-clear sea.
Tap water is potable (no need to buy bottled water).