Venue: Resort Dalmacija
- Both SEYGO and Open Tournament will be organized in the Resort Dalmacija, in a friendly and safe environment of the Restaurant Terrace (see the pictures).
- For the participants of the Summer Go Festival there are two options for organized accommodation in Resort Dalmacija:
- Bungalows with 4 beds (one doublebed and a pair of bunked beds) – currently fully booked
- Apartments with 5 beds in three connected rooms – currently fully booked
- Rooms with 2 or 3 beds – very limited
- The price of a half-board (buffet for breakfast and dinner) per day per person based is 34 EUR (+ age-dependent tourist tax). The lunch can be reserved for 7 EUR, which makes total cost for the whole week equal to 300 EUR
- Please, check the accommodation option in the registration form – the number of free rooms for the period of Go Festival is almost zero (22th June 2021).
- The Resort Dalmacija usually expects the advance payment of 20% of total cost by 22nd June 2021. But, for a well organized group like Go Festival, all we need is the message that you are surely coming.
- Zaostrog can be reached by highway A1 (exit Zagvozd), passing through the tunnel with a short drive along coast.
- The Split Airport is well connected with many European airports. Some low-cost airlines include Split as the destination. Summer flights to Split are very popular and should be reserved well in advance.
- The simplest way to go from the Split Airport is the Shuttle Transfer to Split Bus Station (ticket: 30 HRK = 4 EUR)
- The distance between Split bus-station and Zaostrog is 100 km, there are not so many direct bus-lines to Zaostrog, consider taking a bus to Makarska and inform the organizer.
- Before entering Croatia, all visitiors should fill the form available on the internet: Enter Croatia
- Details about Covid-19 conditions will be updated here as well: Health
Croatian currency is called “kuna” (HRK). The exchange rate is approximately 1 EUR = 7,50 HRK. The exchange can be made in banks or post offices.
Croatia operates on 230 V, 50 Hz. Visitors from the UK might need an adaptor.
During the tournament, we expect the hot, sunny weather perfect for swimming in the crystal-clear sea.
Tap water is potable (no need to buy bottled water).
Th current location of Resort Dalmacija on Google Maps is has beend corrected after we reported it was wrong. You can the location of “Restoran Dalmacija” which is actually the playing site.